True or False
By: Wendell Winkler
Hardback: 311 pages
||The First Annual Fort Worth Lectures held in 1978 at the Brown Trail Church of Christ in Fort Worth, Texas. 31 different lectures on the subject of premillennialism. This is a very thorough treatment of this subject.
- Premillenialism Defined, Delineated, Developed, and Defeated
- II Peter 3 and the Second Coming of Christ
- Is the Lord's Coming Imminent?
- The New Heavens and the New Earth
- What Will It Be Like When Jesus Comes?
- The Interpretation of Prophecy
- The Last Days
- The 144,000
- The Jews and Palestine
- The Church, Afterthought or the Eternal Purpose?
- Matthew 24
- Premillennialism, Is It Really Consequential?
- The Battle of Armageddon
- The Kingdom the Prophets Saw
- The First Resurrection
- Premillennialism, A Historical and Restoration Perspective
- The Man of Sin and the AntiChrist
- The Rapture and the Tribulation
- The Immovable Kingdom
- Great Books that Refute Premillennialism
- Just Waht is the Millennium?
- "The Day of the Lord" of Joel 2, Acts 2 and Other Passages
- Revelation 20-An Exegesis
- Anglo-Israelism and Dispensationalism
- Christ and the Throne of David
- The Binding of Statan
- When the Books are Opened
- The Books of I and II Thessalonians Surveyed and Studied
- The Book of Daniel Surveyed and Studied
- The Book of Revelation Surveyed and Studied